11 Day Jomolhari Trek
- Private guided tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfer
- Daily 3 meal
- 3 star accommodation
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced drive
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fess & road permit
- Taxes & surcharge
- Mineral water
- Set of traditional costume (to be return at the end of your stay)
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair (can be arranged with us)
- Flight on other airline to catch Drukair Flight
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Hotel stay outside of Bhutan
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Travel Insurance (can be arranged with us)
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
Guaranteed Visa approval. We have yet to disappoint a single of our travellers in term of Visa issuance.
Your choice of hotels will be confirmed for your inspection before your arrival. We only book you on hotels which we love and would love again.
We will be happy to change your guide, driver or vehicle on the first two days of arrival in Thimphu if you are not satisfied with our selection. Drop us a note and our hospitality team be on the spot to assist you.
We’re here to help. Our world-class member services team is available by phone or email — there’s no automated system or call center; you’ll communicate with a real person.
Famous Places include
SEE OFF BY AGENTS MEMBER